Friday, April 17, 2009

Just can't get over it (2)

I'm writing this entry under the same title because i truly am feeling the same way i did the last time i wrote the previous entry. as i was thousands mile away from home now, i remember how i had always reached out to my mum during my solitary moments. how i would feel comforted upon hearing her voice, in her nonsensical chatters, the way she always repeated the same news over again, just making sure all her children knew what happened around the neighbourhood or deaths or births among relatives.
my mum was a very simple homemaker, a simple minded lady, all she ever thought of was her family. i miss her so much. i reached out the phone meaning to call her when i realized she was no longer there, and my heart ached.
the close ties one feels with a mum is not surprising since we have once shared a life, being in our mothers' womb.
Al Fatihah...

No comments: